You’ll love these mushroom recipes the second you try any of them. Either by themselves or with another dish, mushrooms are delicious. Some say they are an acquired taste and they may be right, but when cooked properly, mushrooms are simply amazing.
More information about the main topic. Supporting information, additional keywords.
Magnificent Mushroom Recipe Ideas
Creamy Lemon Parmesan Mushroom
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 16 oz brown mushroooms or white mushrooms, cleaned and stems trimmed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon wedges for garnish
Here is a really delicious recipe that will have you coming back for more. See it here.
Caprese Stuffed Garlic Butter Portobellos
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic , crushed
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 5-6 large Portobello Mushrooms , stem removed, washed and dried thoroughly with a paper towel
- 5-6 fresh mozzarella cheese balls , sliced thinly
- 1 cup grape (or cherry) tomatoes, sliced thinly
- fresh basil , shredded to garnish
Balsamic Glaze: (or you can use store bought, or this recipe)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (OPTIONAL).
Sautéed Button Mushrooms in White Wine, Garlic, Lemon
- 16 oz small button mushrooms (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped or crushed
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- kosher or sea salt to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
Mushrooms in Garlic Cream Sauce
- Olive oil – 2 1/2 tbsp
- Mushroom – 8 oz
- Garlic cloves finely chopped – 6 to 8
- Onion chopped – 1/2
- Fresh or dried thyme – 1/2 tsp
- Dried parsley – 1/2 tsp
- Dried oregano – 1/4 tsp
- Red pepper flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Cream – 1/3 cup
- Parmesan cheese – 2 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper powder – to taste
- Cilantro / Parsley – for garnish (optional)
18 whole mushrooms (fresh)
1 tablespoon olive oil for sauteing
2 cloves garlic pressed, using a garlic press
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese (softened)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon each: ground white pepper, onion powder, and ground cayenne pepper
Which of these mushroom recipes are you going to make first? Let us know in the comments below.
Other Articles You May Like
Habits and Routines of Healthy Fit People. Have you ever wondered how certain people always look amazing? How they are always skinny and tone? How they seem to lose weight effortlessly? What about how they build muscle and stay in shape? Well, the big secret is that...
Organizing your office can be done easily with these office organization hacks. Other than your home, your office is where you'll spend the majority of your life. Your workspace should be clean, organized, and decluttered so you feel more relaxed and more productive....
Yoga is a fantastic way to increase flexibility, lose weight, or tone up. These yoga for beginners poses will ease you into this amazing fitness activity without fear of getting overwhelmed. They are perfect for anyone, including the obese or overweight, and will...
Elegant entry table ideas that will make your guests say WOW. These are some of the most beautiful and visually appealing entry table decor designs we could find. Some are simple and minimalistic, others are advanced and complex, while some are easy DIY projects that...
Valentine's day is a day full of peace and love. Most of us have fond memories of passing out cards to all our friends. As you get older, don't let the magic fade. Use this day to craft some amazing DIY projects for that special someone. We've found the best examples...
Grazing tables are a wonderful idea for weddings, baby showers, social gatherings, football Sunday, or any occasion when you're hosting a large group of friends. It doesn't take much, just get a whole bunch of finger foods -- fruits, veggies, meats, cheeses, or any...